Thursday, January 31, 2008

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

Matt's birthday this year was lots of fun! I planned a surprise party for him. Before we left for Matt's party, that he didn't know about, we took a picture of him and the kids.



I am such a lucky girl! Cute kids, cute hubby . . .
I surprised Matt for his birthday at one of our favorite restaraunts. I can't believe I had him fooled, but he was speechless when we walked in. It was a great time with good friends. Unfortunately, I cannot publish all the pictures because persons who think they are funny flashed MWWC gang signs in most of the pictures. :)



Phil didn't want to be in the picture and Julie wouldn't look.
Allison and Julie and I enjoyed our chocolate martinis VERY much!




Some other January highlights;


Paige got to start eating solids. Below is her first taste of oatmeal. LOL!

Just like a girl, she talked to me the whole time.


Here is a precious picture of our handsome boys before church one Sunday.


And last but not least, our sweet baby girl! She has grown so much, I can't believe 6 months have already passed!! She is the sweetest baby. Now if she'd just sleep through the night . . . ha!

0 comments: