Monday, January 28, 2008

Christmas has come and gone!

Wow how time flies! I was shooting for once a month to make entries, I have so much to put on here that I will have to take it in chunks. :)
Kyle turned 4 on the 15th with a fireman themed party. He got to go to the firestation for a personal tour with the firemen. He was pretty speechless the whole time we were there.




We got to go to Colorado for Christmas. We got lots of great pictures, but I'll only post a few. Once we got there the weather was beautiful and we did a lot of sledding and four wheeler riding.




It was a great trip. We were reminded how blessed we are with our families, on both sides. The whole trip was magical and specially blessed (since we almost didn't make it!) The boys loved the snow and all the special time with Mimi, Big Daddy, Uncle T and Aunt jamie.


What a Wonderful Christmas!

0 comments: