I follow a blog of this really charming girl who has had a really difficult pregnancy and is due to give birth to a baby boy this week. He is likely to be very sick with a heart condition, but just as likely to be born just fine. Anyway, she has a funny thing she shares every Monday and here is my list of "not me"s.I "did not" goof off and spend too much time on the computer at all last week, or the week before, or the week before that!
I definitely "did not" nearly pull my girl child's hair out trying to put her hair in the cutest pig tails ever!!
We did not let our young sons watch The Last Samurai and they definitely did not try to attack the TV with swords and guns while the soldiers and Samurai were battling.
(I also did not pull this from last month just 'cause it is funny and try to pass it off as having recently happened - not at all - seriously.)
(I also did not pull this from last month just 'cause it is funny and try to pass it off as having recently happened - not at all - seriously.)
I have not been gleefully anticipating our trip to Big Daddy and Mimi's house this weekend.
I have not anxiously awaited the day when I get to leave behind my job (ie - house)to be loved and pampered by my parents (read - spoiled.)
I hope everyone who reads this does not have a fun Halloween and I also hope your children don't get loads of the really good halloween candy so that you can relieve them of said candy so they don't have to suffer.
LKS
LKS
0 comments:
Post a Comment