It's the story of my life. As with anything else, I have good intentions and I am foiled again and again! I forgot my camera when Kyle was a ring bearer at our friends' wedding two weeks ago - ugh! Now our camera and video camera are in Nacogdoches along with 2 1/2 months of pictures and movies that have yet to be downloaded. So I can't post more recent pics or send pics to various grand and great grand parents as promised. I also couldn't take pictures of my kids with Carrie's kids who were here yesterday to play. Hopefully we'll have the cameras back after this weekend. This is what I get for procrastinating downloading everything
In the meantime, Paige is crawling all over the place and saying a few words - Mama, Dada, Ky (le) Bye Bye and signs "all done" and "more." It is true what they say about girls - she is all about talking. Her brothers adore her as long as she stays out of their block castles which she loves to knock down. Ha! Visions of things to come I'm sure.
Kyle and Drew have had fun at swimming lessons. While Kyle is swimming like a fish, Drew isn't so sure. He is content to stay on the steps or where he can stand with his head above water. When we were in Nac this weekend they got to ride on their uncle's 4 wheeler and mower. Drew helped pick/eat tomatoes from his garden and they shot fireworks. They were DIRTY when they returned from their country adventures. The shower was a river of mud.
We had a great time with Carrie, Jackson and Ella yesterday. Drew said he was going to miss Jackson who is really the first friend his age we have had over to play (they are 4 months apart.) We finally got to meet the beautiful Ella (who is 6 months younger than Paige.) And Carrie and I picked up like we always do, except that it had been way too long since we have seen each other. We can't believe we are moms. We are both so blessed with our families - wow.
I promise I'll post pictures as soon as I possibly can. There are sure to be good ones after this weekend - well . . . I guess I'll have to borrow a camera or rely on Julie - my picture taking friend extordinaire.
Until then . . .
L
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
And so it goes . . .
Posted by The Stevens Family at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We had such a great time with you all! Let's don't wait so long to do it again. Love you!
Post a Comment