Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It is still March, . . . isn't it?



Here we have two monkeys playing in the snow in early March.
Yeah, snow, don't you see it?? Well, they had fun anyway stomping in puddles.
Don't ask me about this pose, they were on a hypothermia high. We went to the arboretum with Julie and Allison. Here are all the punks with some BEAUTIFUL tulips. It was so pretty.
Poor Drew, "Mommy, the sun is in my eyes!"

Hannah and Kyle hanging out in the playhouse.



Do you see this bow mom put on my head??
She's gone crazy with the bows and all the pink you know.




Don't look now mom, there are huge fish in that pond,
but don't look at them they'll want to eat all our lunch. . .He's posing - hurry take a picture!!
OK - the next picture wasn't posed,.
I actually caught it with my slow camera, which is a miracle.
It is his personality through and through.

Are you sure I can't eat these flowers mama?
They look like they'll taste good, are you sure?
We had a great time at the arboretum. I have more pictures of Easter and a trip to the zoo that I'll post later. Right now life is calling!

0 comments: