Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Traveling, traveling!

The kids and I have been gone a lot lately! All trips to see grandparents and other family members.


First we went to Nacogdoches to see Grandpa, Gran Kate, Grandad and Gram. The boys always love to play at Gram and Grandad's because they have a great backyard to play in.







While in Lubbock, the boys made a birdhouse with Big Daddy. As you'll be able to see from the pictures, they had lots of fun and it is very colorful.
"BIG DADDY! Yellow and blue make green!" - K








K went to his first red Raider football game with Daddy, our friend Mr.R and Big Daddy. They had lots of fun, mostly tailgating, but at the game too. Mommy didn't get to go, but I heard that my son was quite a "chick magnet." Not really what I wanted to hear, but since he loves to dance (and there was lots of dancing) I am sure he attracted attention. :) He absolutly loved it and I think his dad has officially created a Red Raider football fan.




PJ showed Nanie her cute smile and was loved on and spoiled by everyone.




Thanks for visiting our blog. I am going to use initials to protect the kids, who knows who's out there and you all know who they are anyway. :) I'll keep up with it the best that I can.

:) The Stevens



0 comments: